Re: Bash Karl

Karl Larsen wrote:
I was interested when I was bashed because I told someone that F7 only comes in a DVD version. Others on this list piled on to say that you can get F7 on CD-Rom's from some unknown source.

For one thing you can install from the live CD (provided you go for
32bit)

My position is that an answer should contain just what you KNOW even if it is wrong.

I haven't read the original, but if you don't know the answer
for sure it would be best not to present your opinion as fact.

--
imalone