Re: How best (BUT WHY) get rid of SELinux?

On Tue, 2007-09-25 at 15:43 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> >> because selinux has fucked them up the ass and they are stressing their
> >> clients cant interact with them,
> > ----
> > nice - thanks for the visual metaphor - good thing you won't be confused
> > with someone with an objective point of view.
> >

> Did not know that selinux was capable of doing that *fucked them up the ass*.
> One learns new things every day.  Is it a visual metaphor, or is a personification of selinux?
> Now selinux has the power to do things that persons do.  What would selinux say if it were able to talk?
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio

Jeepers, how many times does this have to be explained? SELinux is not
there to do anybody UTA. It's there so that IF you get done UTA, you
won't catch an STD or get preggers or anything like that.

But of course, if you DO want to get done UTA, you'll have to do a lot
of talking to SELinux, explaining that that is precisely your intention.
Socket issues, don't you know.

[Whee]

So, now that we've all got that out of our system, can we get back to
the grown-up talk?

Andy