Re: dial-up networking

Hi Michael,

On 9/25/07, Michael Klinosky <mpk2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do you still have FC 6 (yes, six) ...
No. After I bought the F7 DVD here from local store, I wiped out the
hard disk and formatted the RW FC6 CDs that I had downloaded earlier.

> Also, a distro keeps a log of updates - correct? (I'm still learning
> linux.) Well, if you can pin-point (down to the month or so) the onset
> of this problem, check what was updated then.

Everything was working with FC3 that I was using before wiping out its
RW cds with FC6! I'll also try to get FC3 CDs from some of my friends.

--
Best regards,

Asif