Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

For those looking for a simplified, easy to follow explanation of SElinux, may I suggest "Red Hat Fedora Linux 2 Bible" by Christopher Negus , published by Wiley. Part V : New Technology, Chapter 28 Implementing Security Enhanced Linux. This was my first kick at the Linux can and even I understood this explanation.

Hope this helps,

Jon

--
R A Jon Hamelin