Re: Running wireless and wired at the same time

> Andy Green <andy <at> warmcat.com> writes:
>
>> What I have being doing is editing /etc/init.d/wpa_supplicant to change
>> the line (it begins with a #)
>>
>> # chkconfig:   - 12 88

>> # chkconfig:   - 09 88
>
> Do you know if this has been change/fixed in F8?

It was still the same on Friday.  Although Development wpa_supplicant
was blowing dbus errors and didn't start at all.  Which is okay
considering it is "being developed" in "Development".

I noticed that dbus doesn't start until ordinal 26, it seems the same on
F7 but wpa_supplicant works there.  I downgraded wpa_supplicant and
NetworkManager stuff to F7 versions and they all worked okay then.

But they did change the default for /etc/sysconfig/wpa_supplicant to at
least stop using ndiswrapper mode (!?)

-Andy