Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 14:28 -0500, Mike McCarty wrote:
> It would be nicer if the mandatory access control were an
> optional feature for those who don't want it.

Trying to have something that's "mandatory" be "optional" is an
oxymoron.  But leaving aside how amusing that sounds for the moment, at
this point, it's beginning to sound like you're a shill for those who
want it to be easy to compromise machines.

"You don't need a firewall, SELinux, anti-virus, file permissions..."
Somewhere, in the corner, a malcontent is rubbing his hands with glee.

--
[tim@bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.22.5-76.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.