Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 10:42pm on Friday, September 21, 2007 (UK time), Mike McCarty scrawled:

Is there no one else here who senses that what we have is a lack
of imagination? The fact that a "disabled" state exists proves

Nope - perhaps you are wrong?

Why cannot someone realize that this is an opportunity to
make such kinds of options actually be options?

Because some people would consider the code that enabled this optional
selection a vunerability that was not worth having?

Steve

My finger is tired of deleting all this Crap on SELinux. It is just a bunch of spam. I hate it :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User