Re: How best get rid of SELinux?

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007, Craig White wrote:

On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 00:49 +0100, Alan Cox wrote:
mike and myself and a few select others that speak our minds and disagree
get flamed, abused, told to go away, sent pvt emails from anonymous
gutless turds on this list saying F.O and use windows and whatever else.

Oh I thought the only people on the list were a few people who liked to
moan a lot and didn't run Fedora anyway ?
----
nah - but when someone like Mike sends 33 messages on one topic in a
day, it just looks that way.

damn, you mean I got a few more to catch up to him? sheesh, but its saturday morning and becuase i dont run selinux i know can go to the coast for the weekend and not have to worry about any alarms of failures
or screaming customers saying my  $XFSFGDSFDS wont work :D

Also, incase you didnt know, sometimes the only way to get changes are to make noises, I know this list has had many things changed, but usually because someone at RH wants to do it in the first place.

--

Cheers
Res