Re: OT: Use Thunderbird to pick up ROOT Mail?

Rahul Sundaram escribió:
Martin Marques wrote:
Mike McCarty escribió:

I used to use Pine some time back on a Solaris machine, so at
least I'm familiar with it. It's vastly superior to mail, and
worth a try at least. I doubt I can # yum install it, however.

Yes, but you will have to add some extra repository (I think it's in livna).

Alpine, the successor to Pine is in Fedora for the current releases.

Not in Fedora 7.

P.D.: pine is in livna.