Re: changing the font on the terminal of gnome

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 22:28 -0500, Scott wrote:
> How does one go about changing the font on Gnome terminal.  My father tells
> me it is too small for him.
>
> Scott

On Gnome... system>preferences>look and feel>font.

This is a personal setting and will not affect what other logins might
see.

There are several settings.  I have mine all set to 10 point right now,
and I am using a Viewsonic 19" widescreen LCD (VA1912wb).

Some applications will override these settings and for those
applications you have to adjust their appearance with their options
settings.  I have found a few that I had to research the required
setting, but I no longer remember which ones, sorry.

Regards,
Les H