Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 10:01:50 -0400
From: "Miner, Jonathan W \(CSC\) \(US SSA\)"
<jonathan.w.miner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Document Management CentOS
To: "For users of Fedora" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Can anyone recommend a good Linux document management system?

Tony -

Try "OpenDocMan". It is a LAMP based system, and is highly configurable. It defaults to a spreadsheet-like list of files, but can be configured with a tree-like view too. I've been using it for nearly 3 years.

http://www.opendocman.com

PS... I'm a bit biased, since I have invested considerable time in bug fixes and enhancements; my payback to the open-source community.

- Jon