Broadcom5754 driver on Dell 390

Title: Broadcom5754 driver on Dell 390

I really need some help with a problem I’m having with a Dell 390 Broadcom Nextreme 5754 ethernet driver in FC 5

I upgraded to the 390 and tried to use the same hard drive and add the driver support, but I cannot get this to work?

I have the driver from Dell but it requires dkms support with I didnt install.

Has anyone successfully done this?

The rpmbuild bb command blows up on me due to /lib/modules/2.6.15-1.2054_FC5smp/build directory no being available, its linked and I dont want to delete the link for fear something else may break.

Any help s much appreciated.

Thanks

Randy