Re: Relay of smtp server

Hi there,

I was not very helpfull in my last e-mail, delisting question can be found
here:

http://cbl.abuseat.org/faq.html

Read them with care. Especially this:

How do I contact the folks behind the CBL?

If you have a question not answered in this FAQ, please contact us for
assistance. We'll do our best to help. Our email address is
cbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you are writing us about a listing, always include the specific IP
address that you are asking about, and if possible, send your email to us
through that IP (our email address does not use filtering, so it should
get through anyway).

If you do not get a response from us within 48 hours (we're usually much
faster than that), please try resending your email from another account,
such as a freemail account on hotmail. Your email to us may have been
silently dropped by your ISP without it telling you, OR, your spam filters
may have blocked our reply.

We answer all emails. If you don't get a reply, it got lost.

[There are a few sites that have incorrectly implemented the CBL in such a
way that they will think that "cbl.abuseat.org" doesn't exist, and reject
email from it. They need to fix it. At the time of writing, pobox.com and
mailwatch.com have this problem.]

Good luck to you!

Greetings,
Jim.

>> If your mail server IP is already blacklisted in cbl.abuseat.org, then
>> this is a difficult starting point and a bad base for running mail
>> services. Why are you listed?
>
> Probably because he had a open relay server by the looks of it ;)
>
>> edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx schrieb:
>>> Hello Alex,
>>>
>>> For the mc file :
>>> define(`confAUTH_OPTIONS', `A')dnl
>>> TRUST_AUTH_MECH(`EXTERNAL DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5 LOGIN PLAIN')dnl
>>> define(`confAUTH_MECHANISMS', `EXTERNAL GSSAPI DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
>>> LOGIN