F7 nfs/selinux bugs

  Hello guys,
             I tried to nfs export the f8-t2 directory on a F7 machine.
Whew!
   *) selinux disallows this. Does it tell you it disallows it?
Well...if you look in /var/log/messages.
   *) selinux tells you how to fix it.
      "     The following command will allow this access:
             setsebool -P nfs_export_all_ro=1"
      Actually this doesn;t make any difference. XDoes something need a
reboot? restart?
    *) I decide to make selinux 'permissive'. Joke. Changing the
'current enforcing mode' in the selinux adminstration gui' seems to do
nothing. Changing the system default mode DOES fix it.
    *) Now I try to mount the director from another machine.
     "  failed, reason given by server: Permission denied"
     look in the /var/log/messages on the host shows:
" refused mount request from my-client
for /my-path/Fedora-8-Test-2-Live-i686 (/): not exported"
     What is wrong? What does the (/) in brackets means?
    I mv Fedora-8-Test-2-Live-i686 to f8-t2 and all is well.

   How many bugs is this? What should I bugzilla. That should not have
been so hard.
            Bill

Bill Murray          w.j.murray@xxxxxxxx        (44)-1235-446256
RAL, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, OX11 0QX, UK