Re: Can't print from Firefox -

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2007-09-17 at 09:54 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
Inexplicably the printer has begun to work again after about fifteen hours of refusing to print a crossword puzzle?

It probably took it that long to work out the answer to five across,
three down...  ;-)  But being serious, I haven't noticed any problems
with printing through firefox.  Perhaps you need to provide some
specific samples of files or pages that you had problems with.

It seems to be a problem peculiar to this computer in printing "Flash" files collected by Firefox. I have another new install of F7 which after configuring it to print with CUPS and installing Flash via the Firefox prompts printed the same files happily and I got my crossword fix for the day!

I am running near the maximum Wildblue "bandwidth" allowance [17 gigs] for the last 30 days and can't afford to update the new install quite yet. It will be interesting to see if it reacts the same way when updated.

I don't know what other information to offer at this point in time.

Bob Goodwin