Re: Checklist software, anyone?

On 15/09/2007, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You sort-of get one level of grouping by using multiple task lists. The
> next step up in complexity would be 'planner'.

Well, Kontact does have multiple levels of grouping, so I'm using that
in the meantime. I've even contacted the makers of ListPro about a
Linux version. It does run in Wine, but wine does not support UTF-8
and my native language is not supported by ASCII...

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il