Re: Maybe a deal on flash drives

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Maybe a deal on flash drives
From: John Aldrich <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 09/14/2007 07:42 AM

Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I haven't followed the cost of flash drives but DELL seems to be having
a sale on a flash drive that seems good to me so I want to share the
information. The sale is good till 9/19/07.
They are selling San Disk 4GB Cruzer Micro U3 USB Flash drive for $54 (~
$60 dollars shipped) SKU AD0631864

If that seems like a good deal to you you can call them to order at:
1-888-369-3355

I know someone will tell me they can this item cheaper but such is life.

Hmm... NewEgg has a 2Gb Kingston Data Traveler for about $24 with shipping. :-)

Hmm... 1/2 the capacity for about 1/2 the price... sounds about right