Re: F7 Yum and numer of kernels

2007/9/14, antonio montagnani <antonio.montagnani@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > I have a TOKEEP = 3 in my installonlyn.conf file,
> > >
> > > I have three kernel installed
> > >
> > > 2.6.22.4-65
> > > 2.6.22.1-33
> > > 2.6.21.1-3228
> > >
> > > During update of this morning yumex tried to delete 1.33 and 1-3228 in
> > > order to install 4-76
> > >
> > > Something sounds wrong in the balance. What is wrong??
> > >
> > > Tnx
> > > --
> > > Antonio Montagnani
> > > Skype : antoniomontag
> > >

> > another funny thing was that I had no installonlyn.conf file and but a
> > installonlyn.rpm.save file, so I had to re-create it.
> > --
> > Antonio Montagnani
> > Skype : antoniomontag
> >
> I am using
>
> yum 3.2.4-2.fc7
> yumex 2.0.1-1.fc7
> yum-utils 1.1.6-1.fc7
>
> --
> Antonio Montagnani
> Skype : antoniomontag

same on another pc where installonlyn.conf was re-created as
[main]
enabled=1
# this sets the number of package versions which are kept
tokeep=4

and also here one kernel is installed while two are removed!!!! so
from existing 3, I will run only on two!!!

Any idea???
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag