Setting up ntpd to log?

I've got ntpd running on my server machine and I use it to set the
clocks on my local machines.  It works well enough most of the time
but on occaision it doesn't.  I wanted to turn on logging.  There is
a -l option to do that and I added that to the /etc/sysconfig/ntpd
file.  The question is where are the log records going?  The manual
says to syslog.  Do I need to direct them to a specific file?

This is running on FC4.

Thanks very much,

--
Knute Johnson