Re: Both kernels went bad; can I reinstall from rescue mode?

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, ne... wrote:

On 9/7/07, Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

Something went wrong and both of my installed kernels got messed up. I
can't boot, but can get into my system from the rescue CD. How do I
reinstall a kernel from there?
You need to chroot and reinstall from the rescue cd.

How does one do this? Are there step-by-step instructions anywhere?