ssldump for FC6

Hi Guys ,

I ran into a situation where I needed to decrypt a HTTPS connection packet capture. I had to use ssldump for doing this.
But apparently , when I googled to get the package for fedora core6 , I found to my amusement that there was no ssldump-build thats compatible with FC6 (I was able to locate some builds which supposedly supported distros till FC3).

Can you guys help me out with this one ?? Will the packages built for FC3 work with FC6...

Much Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Aravind

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=200128&topic_id=43807&forum=10#forumpost200128