Re: About that "copying disks" thread and dd

> If anybody does come with with a
> step by step fool proof way to make this work, I would be really glad
> to hear it.
This is how I do it. Never failed me. But the instructions are specific for my needs (I never copy a whole disk, or use LVM).
Therefore, I do not know if they are useful for anybody else but me.

http://people.atrpms.net/~pcavalcanti/LCG_partimage.html

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ