Nvidia legacy drivers allowing unconfined executable?

 I changed over to nvidia-96xx driver to improve game speed as it was so
slow they were unplayable. That fixed the gaming problem but then...
I found Selinux memory protection allowing unconfined executable to make
stack executable and to map memory region as executable and writable.
Should this be done? Anyway without allowing it the desktop wont load
xorg.config. Selinux says to report any executable to bugzilla that call
upon this type of executable. I hesitate to report a bug because really
I am not qualified to make this kind of determination after only 2 weeks
using linux.