Re: Ode to Karl Larsen

Paul Shaffer wrote:
I remember years ago when the list seemed populated with a more intelligent species. That's why you won't see me participating much anymore except to make this type observation. Cheers....
It is summer and the children on this list have nothing to do but write crap that they think is poetry or such. They need to show they have something to say every hour.
   For me when I have nothing to say I say nothing :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User