Logitech MX1000 buttons

Hi

I have found quite a few links which say are to be helpfull but are all dead.

I have used livna's "livna-config-display" to install a nvidia driver
so my xorg does not seem to have my mouse editing options. Still have
to search for this.

Anyone managed to get the back and forward buttons to work using my
configuration ?

Mark