Re: Cant't find curses.h

El Domingo, 2 de Septiembre de 2007 18:46, Ric Moore escribió:
> On Sun, 2007-09-02 at 08:46 +0200, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
> > >
> > > Which distro are you using? Your package manager "should" drag in all
> > > of the necessary pieces, you would think.
> >
> > Welcome to yum!
>
> Ha! I thought I was in my batch of Linux-Users mail list. Funny that
> curses.h is installed on my machine installed from a fresh FC7 install.
> Owell! Glad to see you're still keeping 'em inline 'round thses parts
> Manuel! Have you given any more talks lately that can be dnloaded??
> Good stuff! Ric

I never ever should showed you that talk in english, you're always laughing at
me! I would love to see you giving a talk in spanish! HA! Got you! I did my
best, trust me, mate!

Anyways, I gave some talks during the summer but in spanish, and so far not
available to download! I'll keep you informed!

And regarding to the curses.h issue, it is strange, I got ncurses and
ncurses-devel, too, no need to install it by hand!Mistery

All the best,
Manuel
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.