Re: DD not working--SUCCESS!

On Sun September 2 2007, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez wrote:
> Well, do be that radical. From my point of view this is not a matter of who
> likes or doesn't like Karl.

I can't speak to your specific point of view - but, I am speaking to general
appearances. The insane hostility that came out in recent days...

> Since none of us knows him personally, we can only disscuss about his
> posts. Some weeks ago his posts where slighty off topic or
> just...annonying.

So what? Does that justify the invective that was heaped on him

> Most likely the sort of posts you might need to write in
> a blog, not in a mailing list where people try to help each other.

yeah, yeah...

> As Mike wrote, he calmed down, and he seems to understand how, more or
> less, this list works, which is great.

You speak of Karl in the third person, like he was some vegetable - "he didn't
taste so good before, but now I put some salt on him and he's much better..."

You snipped the most important point I make, in my view, which is the
appalling lack of charity exhibited here -- witness Mr. Day's remarks
about "slapping him around" in his last huffy post. Do you feel all warm and
fuzzy with that metaphor?

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA