Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 42, Issue 307

> > My current screen resolution is 800x600 with refreshing rate When
I manually configure it using the graphic panel and restart the
system, I cannot work with Fedora as I get the warning message from my
monitor that the refreshing rate is out of range (too high).

> or not to f7. The work around is to manually set up your monitor
after the install.

Which, in case you don't know, means editing your etc/X11/xorg.conf.
I don't have a reference here, but search for "xorg.conf" manual
pages.  You need to add a "Monitor" subsection for your monitor, then
update your "Screen" subsection to know about that monitor.  You set
your refresh range in the "Screen" section if I recall.  This is a
fairly common problem I think.