Re: Update probs?

Gene Heskett wrote:
Greetings;

FC6 install here, i386, and since yesterday sometime I can't run smart-gui or yumex, both are reporting they cannot connect to atrpms, and then both are frozen and smart has to be killed with a signal 9.

I think the atrpms repo is down, I had the same thing yesterday evening.

Don't know about the GUIs, don't use them, but at the command line I just temporarily disabled atrpms

 > yum update --disablerepo=atrpms

Chris