Torrent Freeze

Now I have experienced something odd. I am downloading F7 using bittorrent. (It has been predicting about 16-18 hours of download time which I guess is acceptable) I have in another thread discussed my screen freeze problem, which now may or may not be expanding.

The PC usually freezes after some time of downloading, - well, it freezes anyway after some time has elapsed - so it may not necessarily be caused by the downloading as such. But when I am about to pick up the downloading again, bittorrent-curses starts out by checking the cintents of the .iso file which has been downloaded so far. After a very short while the whole thing stops, and reboot is the only option. This has happened 3 times in a row. Does anyone have suggestions here? It may be the "old" problem of course, but could this be some disk problem as well?

Brgds
PAR