Re: Stupid F7 boot loop

> same loop.  I can't edit /etc/selinux/config to disable selinux because the
> filestore is read-only and the live CD doesn't seem to want to let me mount
> the hard-disc to edit it that way.

If that is actually the correct filesystem being mounted read-only, you
can re-mount it rw in place, like this for example

mount /dev/sda2 / -oremount,rw

(change the first two params to match your situation) or come up in
rescue mode of the install media as Mark suggests.

BTW on one machine here udev blows a ton of debug messages to the
console during boot, without ill effect apparently.

-Andy