Fedora7 Boot Problem.

This is just a heads up for whoever maintains the boot code in Fedora.

On Friday I installed Fedora7 to a new partition on my machine.
When it asked if I wanted to install GRUB I said NO.
This is my usual response, its easier to add the one new boot param to
grub.conf, than having to copy all the old ones there.

In any case, the machine WOULD NOT BOOT.
About three lines printed, including the "kernel" info, but NOT the
"initrd" info.

Today I reinstalled, said YES, and everything is OK.
I have to assume that SOMETHING is not getting done in the install
sequence when you say NO.  It will take someone familiar with the code
to check this out,- but the rest of you, be warned.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx

[[ and yes the boot info I put in Friday works fine today, so I didnt
do something wrong there.  ]]