Re: broadcom 802.11b/g wlan adapter in fc7

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007, frank.h.vanderlinden@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> ive been searching for a way to use my wireless in fc7. looking
> through the archives ive seen there has been a lot of talk
> concerning the wireless and fc7. havent been able to find a answer
> as to how i go about getting it to work. im new to fc7 and
> struggling to learn it. any help would greatly be appreciated!!!

i documented what worked for me given my specific situation here:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Broadcom_wireless_on_Fedora

it's not complete, and it still doesn't let me configure WEP, but it
at least let me get on the net.  additions/corrections welcome.

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

http://crashcourse.ca