Re: Backup?

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 15:31 -0400, Tom Freeman wrote:
> On 06/05/2007 02:42:10 PM, Ric Moore wrote:
> >
> > > You should set up and test the new server completely
> > before taking down the
> > > old server.  You will probably have forgotten something
> > that you want from
> > > the old server.
> >
> > Been there, got the t-shirt. I hate when that happens!!
> > Ric
>
> Only got one t-shirt?? What's _wrong_ with you man? You try
> to learn from experience or something?
>
> (Me? I got a fair closet full of t-shirts 8-))
>
> (Note for the humor and/or sleep impaired: I'm trying to
> fun Ric just for the joy of it. No harm intended.)

No harm taken!! FINALLY got my old crusty USRobotics MODEM to work...
darn near forgot everything I knew about modems... this damn thing is
touchy. Yes, I'm now out here in the toolies in Rural SouthSide Virginia
where there is no DSL at all. I finished up the job at the Happy Farm in
NC and am now here working on my Uncle's place. I installed FC7 and
it'll take a month of Sundays to dnload the "fixes". <sigh>

I guess I don't need to web-browse that badly, as 3,000 pieces of email
to catch up on will keep me pretty darn busy. I'm sure I've missed on on
some really good flaming and I gotta catch up to become "informed".

I'M BAAACK! <chuckles> Ric