Re: New Computer

People like that NEVER get the hint.  The world is their trashcan.

On 8/27/07, Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Peter Connolly wrote:
> Thanks!  I'll splice this in tonight and, hopefully, will not have to be
> part of the captive audience for Karl's infernal surrogate-blog.

I use a commercial email product and haven't heard a peep out of Karl for
over a month.  You would think, however, that someone would get the hint
when the talk turns to ways killing his posts maybe he should make some
changes.  Oh well....