Re: thunderbird 2.0

Martin Marques wrote:
Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
It is message filters you are talking about? It's under 'Tools' in the top menu bar.

Yes and no.
Yes they are message filters, but it's not what I'm talking about. You can see what I'm saying here:
http://bugs.unl.edu.ar/~martin/tb-filter.png
That's how it looks in Thunderbird 1.5.

What you are looking for is called the 'Quick Search' bar. Right click anywhere in the empty space in the toolbar and click 'Customize'. It should be in the additional buttons in the customize window. Drag it to a place of your choice in the toolbar. If it's not there, it's probably already in the toolbar but not in the visible area. You'll have to increase the size of the main window and reposition the bar.

--
Regards,
विवेक ज. पाटणकर (Vivek J. Patankar)

Registered Linux User #374218