Re: New Computer

Ian Malone wrote:
bruce wrote:
I haven't seen all the 'msgs' in a given karl thread, but the ones I have seen tend to be from someone who's trying to get a better understanding of
how things work....

So, exactly what is the issue????

It rained on Thursday.  There were ducks splashing around outside
my window; they seemed to be enjoying themselves.  I can however
never watch ducks without thinking how tasty they look.

Friday was dry, the ducks retreated to the pond and men trimming the
hedge took their place.

You are right. Go chase the god dam ducks!

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User