I'm back on my old computer because of problems with the new one.
They were these:
1. I had the same 500kb RAM and hard drive from this computer in the new
2. After a couple of problems grub started working just exactly as before.
3. But this F7 would start to load and then go into a kernel panic.
4. I tried FC6 and it was better. It loaded clear up but then I had no
"head" on my mouse. I could not see how to do anything.
5. I made a new F7 and it boots up but just like FC6 the mouse was
I am just wiped out today. No ideas here except I may have had the
mouse and keyboard plugged in wrong. They are both PS2 connectors.
Any help will be much appreciated!
Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI