Grub Works Fine

I read and re-read the info grub and then came up in the F7 Rescue CD-Rom and did a bunch of changes to my grub setup and then tested to see if the change took :-)

I am happy to report that there is nothing wrong with grub. It has all been operator error and grub does what it is told to. If you tell it the wrong thing it WILL do it or at least try :-D

So my advice to myself is to read info grub before you try to use grub. It is not a simple software. It is VERY easy to get the address for root or setup wrong.

   So have fun and enjoy grub.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User