Fwd: Fwd: Problem with window program under root

...I just tipe "su -" and then pirut, gconf-editor, gnome-terminall... every wndow program writes same mistake...  also is with tipping "su"

On forum some guy had indentical problem and here is what he wrote:

If i remember correctly, i noticed that i hadn't a .xAuthority for my user. Somehow, that mutated the problem, and i found the solution...But i don't remember, sorry.

So, how can I add .Xauthority, man xauth not helping me very much...I'll keep trying