Upps

I think there may be a grub bug here somewhere. I think when I was working from the F7 Rescue system that I used the Grub root and Grub setup commands and it didn't work. Possible there were also other errors causing this not to work.

But then I made the FC6 quick fix which worked and I could get on this F7 again. While here for fun I did in a root Terminal # grub-install and that seemed to work and in fact did work.

This last grub boot was from the info on hd0 to hd0,5 which is several thousand cylinders on this big hard drive. It worked just fine. So I think the bug may be for the stuff that didn't work.

   I take all back from blaming my 1994 bios. It works fine :-)

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User