Re: AVI-File

Dave Stevens wrote:
On Friday 24 August 2007 07:01:53 pm Sameh Adel wrote:
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to play an Avi file, i did all i can but
still cant play any of my avi movies ... and please tell me the steps i am
still a new user, and thanks a lot for helping.          NightAngel525

You need vlc. Please open a terminal and type uname -a and push enter. Copy the output from this command into an email to this list, then it will be easier to help you.

dave

Try Live.com - your fast, personalised homepage with all the things you
care about in one place. http://www.live.com/?mkt=en-gb

You can look here for a way to set up mplayer as well.

http://www.mjmwired.net/resources/mplayer-fedora.html

Other good information for beginners at that site also.