Re: F7 is working fine

Michael Harpe wrote:
If it took you 2 full days to d/l the ISO DVD on DSL either your setup has a problem or the mirror you used is very slow.. It took me just a few hours (2-3 hours) to download it on SBC DSL (3M down/768 up) in Indiana. Mike Harpe
Both I think. I just started d/l i86-64 version and it is staggering along at 27 KBits/second which is about right for my DSL system. It is around 250KB/second and faster one way or the other but forget which. I am too far from the telephone office for the faster DSL. I will have the iso file in 32 hours it says :-[

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User