No free/busy info for evolution

Hi List;

I've setup evolution for a new client I'm working with on my Fedora 7 install.
I entered my username (without the domain name) and the owa address into
the "Receiving Mail" tab of the account setup and I entered the customers
exchange servername for the Global Catalog server name on the "Receiving
Options" tab.

I can now pull/send mail and query the global address book which is awesome
however I cannot see free/busy information for users when attempting to
schedule meetings (which of course makes it darn difficult to schedule
meetings).

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance...