Re: X windows freezes on start

Steve Searle wrote:
Around 11:27am on Tuesday, August 21, 2007 (UK time), Karl Larsen scrawled:

Seems that most people running servers want to keep things simple and never even set up the X system. Your going to be ssh to the box all the time anyway it appears. Forget X.

Yes, don't try and fix the problem, just live without the functionality.
That's what we do here.  After all, Karl knows better than you what your
requirements are.

Steve

Well Steve big mouth with foot in same, I received personal email from the person and we decided together to do just that. And then we talked about backup methods.

   Crawl back in your hole idiot :-(

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User