TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632M ATA Device -- problems in install

Hi,

just bought new shiny HP Compaq Notebook 6710s and I am trying to
install Fedora 7 on it. System boots from DVD, then I can select
full install, Czech localization and that I want to install from
Local DVD, but then the installation programs asks me for driver
disk. Where could I get it, and is it really necessary?

MS Info identifies the DVD drivers as (rough translation from the
Czech, full msinfo.txt in Czech is on
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/tmp/msinfo.txt):

Name   CD-ROM unit
Medium read Yes
Media type       UNKNOWN
Name   TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-L632M ATA Device
Manufacturer (Standardní jednotky CD-ROM)
State    OK
Transport speed      498.11 kB/s
Target ID of device SCSI 0
ID device PNP
IDE\CDROMTSSTCORP_CD/DVDW_TS-L632M_______________0917____\5&1013
96C2&0&0.0.0
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys (6.0.6000.16386,
78,00 kB (79 872
bajtů), 2.11.2006 10:38)

Could anybody explain me what kind of animal, this is, and what
driver I should use for it? Unfortunately, I was not able to find
out PCI ID of the device.

THanks for any answer,

Matej Cepl

--
http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/blog/, Jabber: ceplma<at>jabber.cz

Science is meaningless because it gives no answer to our
question, the only question important to us: ``What shall we do
and how shall we live?''
    -- Lev Nikolaevich Tolstoy