Re: Fedora 7 keeps locking up

I've been using ASUS motherboards for years, all sorts of models, and
haven't had a particular problem yet.  Now SiS video cards are a
different matter - I bought a half dozen on spec once and couldn't
even get the damn things to work right under windows....

Mike-

--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.