Re: Grub

David Boles wrote:
does not work for you. I would bet on the pebcak.  ;-)

Thanks, and thanks for nothing. I am sick of beating this to death with getting basically two answers:

a) you are stupid
b) you are an idiot

There were several dozen replies to the various grub related threads in the past days and other than "you are stupid", "you are an idiot", or "rip everything out and do it my way" no real, supportive, or helpful information was provided. And that even after conducting autoplagiarism to the nth degree.

I sign off now, this list is utterly useless if the best I can get out of it is personal insults. I assumed the level of conversation is way higher than that.