Grub problems

Right now it takes 2 hard drives to work properly before I can boot up this f7. It takes the Primary or Master drive which has had the proper stuff put in the MBR. Today I cannot put the proper stuff in my new hard drive or in my old hard drive.

This is because Grub is broken. I must find a good Grub somewhere before I can fix this computer or the new one showing up in a few days. I will boot up FC6 and see if it can do any better.

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User