Re: SElinux concern

On Sat, 2007-08-18 at 05:52 -0400, Michael Klinosky wrote:
> Allowing Access
>      If you want a confined domain to use these files you will
> probably need to relabel the file/directory with chcon. In some cases
> it is just easier to relabel the system, to relabel execute:
> "touch /.autorelabel; reboot"

Did you follow the above?  An auto-relabel will give everything the
proper labels.  Likewise for manually relabelling specific files, which
will be quicker to complete, but requires you to learn the commands.

So, if the problem is that some files are mislabeled, it'll be
corrected.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.